The latest specifications of SG Rayner Homes properties in the Narth, Monmouth have been confirmed.
Thorneycroft and Springfield will be available in June 2020.
- New Builds
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Front and rear large gardens
- Private Parking with car port
- Various technology
- 5 large bedrooms including luxury 3 en-suites with ceiling showers.
- Oak porch leading into the property
- Oversized oak front door leading to bright large Hallway.
- The master bedroom incorporates a walk in wardrobe from hand crafted solid walnut.
- Family bathroom includes a stand alone natural contemporary stone bath.
- Spectacular spacious kitchen including roof lantern roof to bring in natural light.
- Hand build SG Rayner Homes kitchen including Siemens appliances( integrated microwave, coffee machine, integrated draw fridges within the Island unit, wine refrigerator.
- Fisher Paykel gas oven/cooker with double fridge freezer) various colours available.
- Large TV room/ family room with TV preparation
- Large utility room with large storage areas
- Large study
- Large front and rear gardens
- Front parking for a minimum of cars
- Rear parking Including a oak carport for 2 cars
- Integrated Solar Panels 4.25 KWp Pv
- High insulation values from build infrastructure. ￼
- Pre Wiring for electric power up in oak car port
- Pre Wiring for Telsa Power Wall electric power storage unit
- Air Source Heating with underfloor heating throughout the property.
- Lighting System for mood Lighting including security and energy efficiencies.
- Sound System installed with integrated ceiling speakers throughout.
- Hidden Cat6 cabling throughout the dwelling for all TV and data requirements. All this cabling will be centrally housed to one data cabinet/ source for easy assess, scalability and future technologies.
- Fibre broadband is within the area. Average speeds range from 50mb+ depending on provider.
- Pre wired for CCTV.
About the local Area
The Narth is a small Village just 6 miles outside the busy border town of Monmouth. With countryside views and a close knit community this area really does appeal to all styles of life.
4.5 miles from the A449 dual carriageway with rapid M4/M5/M50 road links this village is great both for the commuter and somebody looking for the quiet life.
The Lion pub is just over a mile from The Narth which is renowned for its home cook food, open fires and great community atmosphere.
The Crown at Whitebrook is only 2.4
miles away from The Narth and is Monmouth‘s nearest Michelin star restaurant with 4 AA rosettes with rooms to accommodate guests.
The Local catchment primary school is Trellech Primary School with senior school including Monmouth Comprehensive, Monmouth Haberdasher Boys School and Monmouth Haberdasher School for Girls.
The whole area is surrounded by Forestry walks surrounded by it’s stunning backdrops.
Both Penalt Tennis club and Penalt Cricket Club are based 4 miles from The Narth. Both clubs are based in a idyllic location high above the Wye Valley and circa 4 miles from Monmouth. They have four floodlit artificial grass courts and a thriving community cricket team.
A reliable ams hourly bus service is available for key places within the local area.
Both Chepstow and Newport railway stations are less than 20 miles away
We have two International airports which are relative close to the area. With Bristol being just under an hour away from and Birminghan being just 1.20 mins.
Tenure – Freehold
Local Authority- Monmouthshire County Council – 01633 644644 Tax Band TBC
These two bespoke properties Thorneycroft and Springfield have been designed, engineered and constructed by a SG Rayner Homes to the highest possible standard throughout. The level of craftsmanship to every aspect of the property is beyond reproach.
For more information please call the sales office on 01600 861894.
SG Rayner Homes